The delightful, hand-crafted design blends curved and angular surfaces to form a stunning union of stainless steel and glass. It is a simple, yet sophisticated design that will open up your mind to many creative kitchen décor choices.
- 450 CFM internal blower provides the power you need at 9.0 Sones, using 6" round ductwork for easy installation and seamless corners for easy cleaning
- Advanced multi-speed electronic push-button control allows you to set just the right exhaust speed to keep up with whatever is cooking. The 10-minute delay shut-off ensures the kitchen is cleared of smoke and odors once cooking is complete
- Dual 20-watt halogen lamps (included) provide bright 2-level lighting to the cooktop so you can see what's cooking; a low nighttime setting provides a convenient night-light
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum filter features a quick-release latch and professional style appearance for good looks and a fresh kitchen. Filter-clean reminder light flashes when it's time to clean the filter so you will never forget
- Ducted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet. Extension flues for higher ceilings are also available (RFX6504)
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts speed of blower to high automatically to prolong product life
- Compatible with optional Broan Make-up Air Dampers (MD6TU or MD8TU, sold separately) to fit 6" or 8" ducting and help to balance the air pressure when the range hood is in use, keeping your environment comfortable
- Delay timers control automatically shuts off unit after 10 minutes.
- Control light flashes when it's time to clean the filter.
- Two-level lighting provides bright cooktop illumination and a low nighttime setting.
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps included.
- Ducted telescope flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet. Extension flues for higher ceilings are also available for ducted applications.
- Install hood so that the bottom of the unit is 24 to 30 inches above the cooking surface.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.