The QS1 Series Range Hoods are the quietest in their category and deliver the brilliance of halogen lighting to your cook top. Their quiet nature is due to the fan's unique axial blade technology. You'll be able to carry on a conversation while cooking without asking your family to repeat themselves.
- Powder-coated finish in bisque is durable, easy to clean and will be a perfect match to your bisque appliances
- Monochromatic bisque controls blend with hood for a clean, neat appearance
- 36" width to fit with like-size cook tops and cabinetry. Proper sizing provides effective ventilation
- Rated at 1.5 sones on Normal speed, the QS1 is over 50% quieter than the typical range hood in its class. The 220 CFM fan provides effective ventilation and you won't have to turn up the volume to hear your favorite song while cooking
- Two-speed rocker control gives you convenient command of Normal and High fan speeds. Use the quiet, Normal, setting for average cooking conditions and switch to High to quickly remove unwanted cooking aromas
- Twin halogen light system designed for bulbs up to 50 W,(PAR20 bulbs not included), can be adjusted to two levels with the front soft-touch push buttons. They provide bright, soft or ambient illumination for impressive lighting over the cook top and surrounding area. Enjoy the clear advantage of seeing what you are cooking
- Two dishwasher-safe, aluminum grease filters are engineered to remove airborne particles efficiently and clean up easily to keep your range hood operating at peak efficiency (For non-duct option use charcoal filter, Model BPSF36, sold separately)
- Clean SenseTM charcoal filters (BPSF36, sold separately) have an indicator that changes color when replacement is necessary for an easy maintenance reminder (non-ducted installation only)
- Easy installation with keyhole mounting slots, connector/backdraft dampers and four ducting options provide simple flexibility
- 3 1/4" x 10" vertical discharge
- 3 1/4" x 10" horizontal discharge
- 7" round, vertical discharge
- Non-ducted recirculation requires two Clean SenseTM charcoal filters, BPSF36, sold separately
- Includes adjustable duct connectors to accommodate off-center ductwork and make installation a snap
- Permanently lubricated fan motor is designed for years of trouble-free service
- UL listed for safety and HVI certified to ensure confidence in performance ratings
- Can work in an ADA Compliant situation when wired to operate from a dedicated, standard 2-rocker or 3-rocker wall switch to turn the hood on or off. See Additional Information above.
- Quiet 1.5 Sones at normal speed, 220 CFM high setting.
- Fully enclosed design for easy cleaning.
- Standard large filters, dishwasher safe.
- Two-level light setting; dual halogen lamp . Bulbs not included
- Two-speed contoured rocker switch control.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.