Performer range with 4 lift-off open gas burners, 30" convection oven with infrared gas broiler.
Island back included and installed.
Shown with optional leg caps & 4" stub back. CONVECTION OVEN TECHNOLOGY
Balanced turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range convection oven technology features a convection motor and fan to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large (4.4 CU. FT.) oven cavity. The strategic placement of the convection fan ensures consistent heat distribution even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast. RANGETOP FEATURES
- True commercial lift-off burners for easy cleaning.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 25,000 BTU (lg),18,000 BTU (med) and 12,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all open top burners.
- Automatic, electronic ignition ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates.
- Porcelainized burner pans catch spills and lift out for easy cleaning.
- Analog controls provide easy, push to turn operation.
- Blue light indicates oven functions.
- Heavy duty metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Stainless steel Island Back trim included and installed.
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility.
- One piece durable precision frame construction oven front.
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan modes.
- Convection system optimizes uniform air flow.
- Two chrome plated heavy duty racks with 4 positions on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Ceramic Infrared Broiler provides rapid searing at 1,600 F in large oven
- Quick Preheat times & uniform cooking temperature with 28,000 BTU Bake Burner.
- Extra-large viewing window in oven door.
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.