Thirty-four percent of wood or pellet stove owners view their stove as a major heat source; 50 percent consider it to be a secondary source of heat.
Using supplemental hearth appliances to heat the rooms used most allows a house’s thermostat to be turned down, lowering heating costs. This “zone heating” can provide energy savings of 20-40 percent (American Council for Energy Efficient Economy).An excellent addition for your home to help combat those high fuel oil prices! Take control of your winter heating needs this season – don’t wait!
Pellet stoves and inserts are great way ensure a warm winter in your home. CAFD offers a selection of pellet stoves and inserts equipped with battery backup systems to guarantee uninterrupted normal operation even during a power failure. Pellet stoves and inserts are an effective way to heat your home while controlling your winter fuel oil costs. Plus, the typical payback is quick! Just put in a bag of pellets in the morning, and it burns through the day.
Let the experts at CAFD help you find a realistic solution to your winter heating needs with a pellet stove or insert. We will be happy to assist you with the best product selection for your size home. CAFD also has experts who are certified to install your pellet stove or insert. We can recommend several locations to buy pellets for the heating season.
Come in and look around! Check out the many types of inserts, stoves and fireplaces we offer and be sure to ask about our 0% financing for 12 to 18 months – same as cash!
Heatilator Eco-Choice PS35
The Eco-Choice PS35 medium-sized pellet stove combines dependability and value in a simple design. Its large hopper holds plenty of fuel to deliver warmth and comfort to any room.
Napoleon Pellet Stove NPS45
- Full BTU range from 8,000 to 40,000 (may vary depending on pellet quality)
- Convenient top, front pellet loading for easy fueling
- Automatic ignition
- Variable speed auger and variable speed blower provide maximum comfort and control
- Heavy-duty, 1/8” thick, seamless heat exchange tubes radiate heat into the room even after the stove is shut down
- High velocity and strategically positioned burn pot features aerodynamic pellet distribution creating full, active YELLOW DANCING FLAMES™
- Four stage FAILSAFE™ system:
- automatic blower over-ride switch
- high temperature limit switch
- low air pressure switch
- power failure safety shut down for your peace of mind
- Easy push open access control panel
- Hinged door for convenient access to combustion chamber for routine maintenance... no tools required!
- Handy burn pot removal tool/rake
- Built-in heat exchange cleaner rod maintains cleanliness and efficiency of heat exchange tubes
- Extra large capacity ash pan for convenient, easy ash removal and maintenance
- Zone heating home furnace
- A Napoleon® Go Green environmentally friendly product: pellet fuel is a renewable resource
- Clean glass air wash system
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty